When lighting your candle for the first time, burn it for at least 3-4 hours or allow the wax to melt all the way out to the diameter of its container. This will prevent your candle from tunneling.
After the first burn, always trim wick before lighting candle approx. to ¼ inch this will even the burn, prevent smoke and your candle will last longer.
For safety and to preserve the scent do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
After the first and second burn “hang-up” of wax may remain on the side of the container, this is normal with soy/ coconut wax and will “catch up” on the third burn and beyond.
Keep candle away from drafts to prevent uneven burns and smoke.
Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and other debris at all times, as this is a fire hazard
Never leave candle burning unsupervised or within reach of flammable objects, children or pets.
- Orders are processed within 4 days
- Currently shipping in USA only.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification with tracking information make sure to check your spam folder.
- Orders are shipped using USPS and occasionally with UPS & FedEx.
- If customer provides an invalid address and order is returned to WITHLOVEPEARL, customer is required to pay for re-shipping.
- Please be aware that WITHLOVEPEARL is not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged packages during transit times. If your package is lost or arrives damaged please contact the shipping carrier directly or you can contact WITHLOVEPEARL and will help you file for package search or claim. Make sure to sent clear images of the damage and your order number / receipt. Damage claims can not be filed or processed without proof of purchase from WITHLOVEPEARL.
RETURNS: ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL SALE.
- Due to the nature of the products returns are not offered.
- All products, are made by hand, variations are to be expected. Each and every product is carefully inspected before shipping. These variations do not affect the integrity of the products and will not be considered defect or damage.
- Changes in temperature and light may cause discoloring.
- If you believe you purchased a product that is defect please contact WITHLOVEPEARL. Make sure to sent clear images of the product and your order number / receipt. Customer must provide proof of purchase from WITHLOVEPEARL.
Subtly Sexy & Very Fragrant. Makes me want to plant a Gardenia Tree. Love it❤️
If it was named after some Caribbean, Hawaiian whatever it is more than appropriate.
This is a scent that literally takes me away. And brightens my day. It’s a constant for my Pearl Candles.. it never disappoints in lifting me up.
I decided to try Mahalo because BLACKCURRANT is no longer available and I wanted a suitable replacement (although I’m still holding out hope it will come back). The fruitiness was very soothing in my little office and my bathroom as I showered. I enjoyed the scent very much and I am looking forward to purchasing a full-sized candle for my living room.
This review is supposed to be about Mahalo. However, I can't rate it alone. I have so enjoyed all of the candles I have purchased. Mahalo(Gardenia) is one of the first that I bought I was immediately in love. I received a sample candle, and subsequently purchased that scent. Then I received another sample and purchased that scent. I am a huge fan! I have happily indulged in the heavenly scents of Pharaoh, Luna, Las Palmas, Rose and Atlantis. I LOVE them all. The scents are invigorating and long lasting. One candle will have my entire house encased in a "Scent from Heaven". Thank you Ms. Pearl, you're a Gem! God Bless your continued success. I will continue to support you as I feel your candles are a worthwhile purchase.
What I’m very impressed with is the packaging. My products always arrive carefully wrapped. I love opening the boxes and peeling back the layers of protection, I feel the love wrapped in every box received. Thank you for the Love