- Orders are processed within 3 days - please add 4-5 days for shipping
- Currently shipping in USA only.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification with tracking information make sure to check your spam folder.
- Orders are shipped using USPS and occasionally with UPS & FedEx.
- Customer can choose to add Signature Confirmation to package delivery.
- If customer choose to add Signature Confirmation to package and no one is able to sign for the package when the shipping carrier attempts delivery, the shipping carrier will leave a notice and return the item to the closest Post office/ Fedex / UPS location. Check the notice for specific instructions and/or the shipping email you received from WITHLOVEPEARL. Click on your tracking number for more detailed information.
If package is not scheduled for re-delivery or pickup from shipping carrier within 5 days, package will be returned to WITHLOVEPEARL, customer will be responsible for re-shipping fees.
- If customer provides an invalid address and order is returned to WITHLOVEPEARL, customer is required to pay for re-shipping.
- Please be aware that WITHLOVEPEARL is not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged packages during transit times. If your package is lost or arrives damaged please contact the shipping carrier directly or you can contact WITHLOVEPEARL and will help you file for package search or claim. Make sure to sent clear images of the damage and your order number / receipt. Damage claims can not be filed or processed without proof of purchase from WITHLOVEPEARL.
RETURNS: ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL SALE.
- Due to the nature of the products returns are not offered.
- All products, are made by hand, variations are to be expected. Each and every product is carefully inspected before shipping. These variations do not affect the integrity of the products and will not be considered defect or damage.
- Changes in temperature and light may cause discoloring and “wet spots" on candles. “Wet spots” is a term used to describe a spot on a candle jar that looks as if water has seeped in between the wax and the jar. This is a natural occurrence that can happen when candles go through changes in temperature. These "wet spots" do not affect the way your candles burn or smell in any way.
- If you believe you purchased a product that is defect please contact WITHLOVEPEARL. Make sure to sent clear images of the product and your order number / receipt. Customer must provide proof of purchase from WITHLOVEPEARL.