When lighting your candle for the first time, burn it for at least 3-4 hours or allow the wax to melt all the way out to the diameter of its container. This will prevent your candle from tunneling.
After the first burn, always trim wick before lighting candle approx. to ¼ inch this will even the burn, prevent smoke and your candle will last longer.
For safety and to preserve the scent do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
After the first and second burn “hang-up” of wax may remain on the side of the container, this is normal with soy/ coconut wax and will “catch up” on the third burn and beyond.
Keep candle away from drafts to prevent uneven burns and smoke.
Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and other debris at all times, as this is a fire hazard
Never leave candle burning unsupervised or within reach of flammable objects, children or pets.
- Orders are processed within 4 days
- Currently shipping in USA only.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification with tracking information make sure to check your spam folder.
- Orders are shipped using USPS and occasionally with UPS & FedEx.
- If customer provides an invalid address and order is returned to WITHLOVEPEARL, customer is required to pay for re-shipping.
- Please be aware that WITHLOVEPEARL is not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged packages during transit times. If your package is lost or arrives damaged please contact the shipping carrier directly or you can contact WITHLOVEPEARL and will help you file for package search or claim. Make sure to sent clear images of the damage and your order number / receipt. Damage claims can not be filed or processed without proof of purchase from WITHLOVEPEARL.
RETURNS: ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL SALE.
- Due to the nature of the products returns are not offered.
- All products, are made by hand, variations are to be expected. Each and every product is carefully inspected before shipping. These variations do not affect the integrity of the products and will not be considered defect or damage.
- Changes in temperature and light may cause discoloring.
- If you believe you purchased a product that is defect please contact WITHLOVEPEARL. Make sure to sent clear images of the product and your order number / receipt. Customer must provide proof of purchase from WITHLOVEPEARL.
Burning in my living room now as I type. In the midst of a chilly winter the scent evokes midsummer for me and that’s the mindstate I vacation in while not on vacation in the winter in NY. Havana takes me there